For proper operation, ensure the following:
1. Condensate tank is properly installed in the compartment. Ensure tank is not upside down or backwards. See picture below.
2. Tank should be fully inserted into the compartment, and back of tank should depress the sensor switch “A”. Do not use too much force while inserting the tank, or the sensor may malfunction. An audible “click” will be heard when sensor is depressed properly.
3. “tP” will indicate tank position. Compressor will not operate in this condition. Install condensate tank properly.
4. If tank is inserted properly, after a short delay the “Comp” (compressor) light will illuminate and heating or cooling will begin. “A” is actual room temperature, “B” is desired room temperature. “C” is cool, “D” is heat.
5. When condensate tank is full, “tF” (tank full) will illuminate. Drain tank and reinstall.