Every bride dreams of being a princess on her wedding day, looking picture perfect, and glowing with joy. But in the South, glowing can turn into sweating, thanks to the heat and humidity. If you’re going to have an outdoor wedding, an air-conditioned wedding tent will be your saving grace.
Imagine that big white tent, complete with a wooden dance floor, lots of lights, a band, tables set with china, and cool air flowing throughout making you and your guests feel comfortable and ready to have a good time. When you rent air-conditioning, you’re investing in a successful event. Here are a few good reasons why you should have an air-conditioned wedding tent:
- Wedding dresses don’t have ventilation. They’re made with layers of heavy material that leave no room for breathing. The bride will be the center of attention, so she should feel comfortable. Who wants to see wedding pictures of a sweaty bride and groom?
- Let’s face it, dancing is exercise and when you exercise, you sweat. Wedding guests look forward to having a good time — not feeling miserable in sticky clothes. Think about your older guests too. They may have health conditions that can be elevated by the heat.
- Why spend money on a cake that will sit and melt? The wedding cake is the centerpiece of any wedding, and melted cake icing is devastating for any bride.
- Your wedding planner, caterer, and bartenders will thank you. Like the cake, certain types of foods last longer in cool air. There’s nothing worse than guests getting sick from sour food, and staff being easily worn down from the heat.
- Flowers are the main accessory for brides, and they wilt in the heat. Flowers are better preserved in a cool environment, which is why you should invest in an air-conditioned wedding tent.
When your outdoor wedding is in an enclosed space like a tent, barn, or non-air conditioned building, portable air conditioning could be a solution to cool down your guests. Portable air conditioners are the most efficient way to keep your enclosed space at the ideal temperature.Every bride (and mother of the bride) wants her wedding to be the talk of the town and to be remembered forever. So when you’re planning that outdoor wedding overlooking the lake, the 18th hole, or the vineyard, make sure you include an air-conditioned wedding tent. You’ll be happy you did!
Check out these helpful links for more information: