Spot Coolers are a great option when considering portable cooling for your building. Spot Coolers can quickly be set up in any location and for a variety of reasons. Once set up, Spot Coolers do not have to be constantly monitored, making them easy to maintain. Here are 5 reasons why you may want to rent a Spot Cooler for your location
- Planned Maintenance/Temporary Cooling: If you know your building’s HVAC system is going to be down for planned maintenance, renting Spot Coolers is a great option to provide temporary cooling to your building. Spot Coolers can be placed in prime locations throughout your building (e.g. offices, server rooms, etc.) in order to provide air conditioning where it is needed most.
- Event Cooling: Spot Cooler rentals are ideal for providing cooling for outdoor and indoor events. Spot Coolers can keep your guests cool and comfortable throughout the entirety of your event.
- Emergency Cooling: In the event of an emergency where your building’s a/c unit is down due to a severe storm, flooding, or other natural disaster, Spot Coolers can be used to provide cooling until your air conditioning unit is fixed.
- Long Term Cooling: In some instances, you can save money by renting portable cooling for your location rather than paying to install and maintain permanent equipment. In this case, renting Spot Coolers for your building on a long-term basis can be an ideal option.
- Supplemental Cooling: Some areas of a building may get hotter than your building’s a/c unit can successfully cool on its own (e.g. a server room/data center). In this case, renting a portable air conditioning system can be ideal to provide the additional cooling that that room needs.
If you need to rent a portable cooling system for your location, Portable Air has you covered. If you have any questions about portable air conditioning systems and Spot Cooler rentals, the associates at Portable Air are more than happy to help. For more information on Portable Air and their rental options, visit www.portableac.com or call 800-341-4297.