6 Tips for Spot Cooler Rentals in Houston
If you live in Houston, Texas, you know that even in October, temperatures can still reach the high 80s and 90s. One of the worst things that can happen when it is this hot in Houston is losing your air conditioning, especially in the workplace. Whether you work in a small, privately owned business or in a large industrial business space, air conditioning is essential to productivity. A lack of air conditioning cannot only be detrimental to employees and customers, but also to technology and other equipment that requires temperature control to function properly. This can cause for a loss in revenue along with a miserable work environment. If you ever find your business without air conditioning, spot cooler rentals are a great way to provide cooler air to allow for a happier and more productive work environment while your air conditioning unit is being repaired. Spot cooler rentals can also be used as a way to supplement or provide additional air conditioning when the temperatures are high. Whether you need air conditioning to maintain operations at a school, business, event, medical facility, or restaurant, spot cooler rentals can provide what you are looking for. If you are in Houston and in the market for renting a spot cooler, here are 6 tips for spot cooler rentals:
- Place the spot cooler in a prime location. It is important to place your spot cooler rentals in an area where you can get the most air conditioning coverage. An experienced technician can help you determine optimum placement.
- Spot coolers have adjustable air vents. The adjustable air vents on spot coolers allow you to direct airflow to prime areas.
- The temperature on a spot cooler can easily be regulated. Spot coolers have a programmable thermostat, allowing the temperature to easily be adjusted to fit your facility’s needs.
- Spot coolers do not have to be constantly monitored. Once your rental spot cooler has been set up, the spot cooler can be programmed to be left alone for hours on end.
- Spot coolers have condensation tanks. The condensation tank on each spot cooler rental collects condensation created by the spot cooler while it is cooling your facility. The condensation tank needs to be emptied approximately every 8 hours.
- Spot coolers are quiet. Due to the quiet operation of spot coolers, you do not have to worry about distracting noises interrupting your employees or customers.
If you find your business without air conditioning one day or feel that you need additional air conditioning support, spot cooler rentals in Houston are a quick and easy solution to a comfortable and productive work environment.
For more information, visit www.portableac.com or call 800-341-4297.