An air cooled chiller is a unit that creates cool air by chilling water using a closed loop system. The air cooled chiller sends chilled water into each building’s chilled water air handler system in order to create cool air for the building. Chillers are ideal for very large buildings such as hotels, refineries, large industrial buildings, and indoor malls, as well as locations that may have multiple buildings that require cooling such as theme parks, water parks, and outdoor malls.
- Best Portable Air Conditioner18 September, 2018
- Cooling Stations Prevent Heat-Related Illnesses on the Jobsite2 August, 2018
- Advantages of Using Spot Coolers in Data Centers26 July, 2018
- How Humidity Can Damage Your Building19 July, 2018
- Are You Spilling Your Candy in the Lobby?12 July, 2018