- No Surprise Billing – A prompt digital quote should be sent digitally for review. You should receive a complete and accurate quote of the equipment you will be receiving. What you get quoted is the cost of the project. There are no surprises, hidden fees, or unnecessary add-ons.
- Breadth of Equipment Offering – With a wide range of options for temporary cooling and power, you deserve the perfect solution for your situation. Whether for a black tie event or a construction site, you will need equipment in the best condition.
- Easy to Reach Staff – Time is important. With a quick call or email, you need answers quickly and 24/7. You shouldn’t wait on hold or fuss with selecting options in endless menus to speak to a human.
- Knowledgeable Account Managers – The account manager is the one stop shop for all the client’s needs. They should be trained, knowledgeable, and resourceful when it comes to the equipment, finding the best solution for your need, pricing, and any additional questions you may have. They need to be accessible and responsive whenever you need them as they are accountable for all aspects of your project.
- 24/7 Emergency Service – Any time there is an emergency, the company you choose needs to be ready to provide on-site expertise and real time problem solving, 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.
- Well Trained & Experienced Temporary Climate Control Installers – Look for companies that deliver and install equipment in one-stop by the same team. This allows for less down time and waiting on your end. The install is not considered complete until the equipment is fully operational so technicians need to be available to resolve emergent issues.
Call Portable Air at 877-834-4719 to learn more about our temporary air and power solutions.