This position is responsible for delivery and installation, lifting, shop work and some southeast US travel. Candidates would have open availability to work various hours as well as be available to take “on call” situations as they arise. On the job training will be provided.
Work to be performed includes:
- Delivery of our temporary equipment to jobsite
- Installation and removal of our temporary equipment
- Participating in the maintenance of the temporary equipment and our shop
Please note that this position REQUIRES installation of our temporary equipment as well as driving.
- Valid driver’s license a must – with clean MVR.
- Class A CDL preferred or the ability/desire to obtain a Class A CDL with initial expense provided by company.
- High School Diploma/GED.
- Forklift experience preferred.
Salary will be dependent upon experience level as well as level of open availability.
Benefits Available: Health Insurance, 401(k), Uniforms, Incentives, Vacation and Holiday Pay, Company Cell Phone
For consideration, please complete the form on this page (include your resume). If you have questions, please email email@example.com.