The Hammer Electrode penetrates through structural materials like sub floors and framing to a depth of 1.38″ (35 mm). The insulated pins determine the exact moisture content of wood or the Wood Moisture Equivalent (WME) percentage of other materials. Use it to evaluate the extent of water damage during an inspection and while monitoring the drying process.
Get a FREE Quote
- Cooling Stations Prevent Heat-Related Illnesses on the Jobsite2 August, 2018
- Advantages of Using Spot Coolers in Data Centers26 July, 2018
- How Humidity Can Damage Your Building19 July, 2018
- Are You Spilling Your Candy in the Lobby?12 July, 2018
- The Importance of Customer Retention and How to Earn it!5 July, 2018