The Hammer Electrode penetrates through structural materials like sub floors and framing to a depth of 1.38″ (35 mm). The insulated pins determine the exact moisture content of wood or the Wood Moisture Equivalent (WME) percentage of other materials. Use it to evaluate the extent of water damage during an inspection and while monitoring the drying process.
- Customer Appreciation Top Golf Edition10 March, 2020
- We have a Winner!3 March, 2020
- Portable Heating, Space Heating and Cold Oh My!26 November, 2019
- Portable Air Brings Cooler Temps to Warehouse Personnel Nationwide!23 July, 2019
- Best Portable Air Conditioner18 September, 2018