Horizontal Package Unit features:
- Cam lock power connections for quick and reliable power tie-ins
- Factory installed electrical disconnects for over-current protection
- Rental-grade cam lock power cables (100′)
- 20” Supply and Return plenums for easy duct runs
- One 25’ x 20” flex duct per supply and return
- Heavy-Duty Skid bases with fork lift pockets
|Tons||Cooling Amps||Heating Amps||CFM||Phase||Voltage||L||W||H|
|5||33 RLA||66 RLA||2,050||1||208/230||52"||39"||53"|
Video overview of our Horizontal Package Units:
Portable Air is a trusted source of portable package units specifically designed to provide temporary climate control solutions. Portable Air features skid-mounted package units from top manufacturers such as Trane® and Carrier®. These units have the highest standards in quality and reliability, ease of service, performance and comfort. We at Portable Air know that the equipment we offer has to operate immediately under time critical circumstances. When you need it done right, go with a brand you can count on!
All package units come standard with a heavy-duty skid with forklift pockets for easy transport. Units can also be mounted to one of our trailer packages. All trailers that we place our packages on are Heavy-Duty and DOT Approved designs with plenty of storage for package unit accessories such as flex duct and power cable.