The Hammer Electrode penetrates through structural materials like sub floors and framing to a depth of 1.38″ (35 mm). The insulated pins determine the exact moisture content of wood or the Wood Moisture Equivalent (WME) percentage of other materials. Use it to evaluate the extent of water damage during an inspection and while monitoring the drying process.
- Buy Spot Coolers Direct On The New Portable Air Shop Page2 July, 2020
- 5 HVAC Industry Trends in 202028 May, 2020
- Upcoming HVAC Trade Shows in the U.S.20 May, 2020
- Portable Air Solutions for COVID-19 Screening Tents9 April, 2020
- Customer Appreciation Top Golf Edition10 March, 2020